Mar 4, 2014

#MOM Let Mom know you got there


 Lillian the Domestic Engineer
    Click above to visit Home Page

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

My Mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it - Mark Twain
The Mothers Heart is the child's schoolroom. - Henry Ward Beecher

#mom Let Mom know you got there safe. 

"Give me a call when you get there"  my Mom always insists. 

"Give me a call if you're going to be late " my Mom ever requests. 

"Give me a call if you're not coming at all"  my Mom forever commands. 
                           

 Show Respect              Call me.                  It's Common Courtesy  

Now that I wait at the end of a night for a sign of Son on the line,
where the absence of activity gives birth to the natural doubts that grow fear, now in my Parental mind.
I can rest with a little ease knowing that my kids have seen and heard the same expectations
coming straight from me.
Oh it's someone Texting me with the promise of a Hi Mom, it's me.
"I am warm and dry but won't be home tonight. Love you Mom. See you tomorrow. Goodnight!"
Now I lay me down to sleep knowing everything is alright....

 CALL ME. MOM Just thought I'd share this cool Web Site I found. Check it out! 
#MOM Click HERE

Mom






No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger